Privacy and Security
PRIVACY & SECURITY
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
WHO WE ARE
This website is owned and operated by us. Lacamanda Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 7689910) whose registered office is at Fourways House, Third Floor, 57 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 2EJ. Our registered VAT number is 193 125 512.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- phone us at: 08450 773 793;
- write to us at Lacamanda Ltd, Customer Services, Jiggler Lord Berlue, Fourways House, Third Floor, 57 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 2EJ
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details along with any correspondence reference you may have.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you make purchases from us (including purchases made in-store, over the phone, or via our catalogue order forms or this Website) we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name, age and sex;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone, fax and e-mail details;
- where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
- where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- your browsing and online shopping activities; and
- your date of birth.
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any third party microsite (as described below), including when you sign up to receive our newsletters. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
HOW WE MAY STORE AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- to maintain any registered account that you hold with us
- with your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS, mail and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
- for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
We also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this Website and, in certain instances, disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you.
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
In the event that a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
E-MAIL NEWSLETTER PREFERENCES AND TEXT ALERTS
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters, or to change the types of e-mail newsletters you receive, through your account on www.jigglerlordberlue.co.uk. We will only send you text alerts with your permission. You can opt out of receiving these text alerts at any time. Data may be supplied to third party processors to enable the service to be provided.
PERSONALISED BANNER ADVERTISING
TARGETED UPDATES AND MARKETING
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual. We do this by monitoring the browsing and online shopping habits of customers and providing them with information on products they have viewed and related products.
We use Internet standard encryption technology ("SSL" or "Secure Socket Layer" technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the Website. To check that you are in a secure area of the Website before sending personal data to us, please look at your website browser and check that it displays an image of a closed padlock or an unbroken key. However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this by going to ‘My Account’ and clicking ‘Change name, email or password’,
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from jigglerlordberlue.co.uk asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:• the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10); • the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and • the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you or, alternatively, by logging into your jigglerlordberlue.co.uk account.
THIRD PARTY SITES